Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Days of Preschool

So I have decided in my attempt to remember things clearly from Will's childhood, that creating a blog mght just be the thing to do. I am no good at the normal "Mommy" ways of remembering childhood events like scrapbooking and writing in a journal. So let's see how this goes.

Will began preschool on the first day of September!!!! He looked like such a big boy walking off to the car with his Cars backpack and his constant companion "Mr. Bear". He cried when I left and consequently so did I, but we both survived and suddenly it is now his third week and I find myself looking forward to a few quiet hours at home with Lulu, the 12 year old dog. She is VERY calm these days.

I will try in future entries to provide more stories and details for the sake of my memory as well as Will's.

No comments:

Post a Comment