Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Joke's on Me?

Lately Will has been becoming very interested in telling jokes and secrets! This is one of those stages that I remember from my sisters kids and it is a personal favorite. Will's jokes go something like this...
Will: Mommy, I have a joke for you.
Me: Okay, tell me the joke.
Will: Hmmmm... (putting finger on chin to show thinking) Purple monkeys!
Me: Purple Monkeys! That is so funny, Will!
This is the extent of the joke. He thinks he is a stand-up comedian. I will, of course laugh at anything he thinks is a joke, purple monkeys, red frogs, furry bananas (he atually said that yesterday during one of his joke telling sessions.) and anything else he comes up with...

Now it is breakfast time. Mini pancakes... AGAIN! Then off to preschool... I wonder if his pals at school laugh at his jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment